Reports to: Director of Architecture
Education: Associates degree in AutoCAD / Revit or equivalent
Experience: 0-5 years
A designer will assist on all aspects of architectural design and documentation working within a multi-discipline project team of architects and engineers. This work will include architectural production work, such as drafting and 3D modeling maintaining project files. Travel to local and out of state projects for the purposes of scoping existing conditions or observing construction is an applicable part of the job.
- Assist a project lead with a range of duties which may include creating computer models, drafting, communicating with team members and applying process knowledge as part of a client’s building program.
- Working and / or advanced knowledge of CADD or BIM software including AutoCAD and Revit
- Experienced using Outlook and other MS Office software
- Excellent communication skills to work within the team and communicate with the project managers
Coordinating and working in a team environment with other in-house engineering disciplines
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Paid medical + dental coverage
- 401K match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working schedule
We’re committed to our community and our team culture encourages personal development. We are an EEO employer.