Retail Document Quality Control Lead
Reports to: Deputy Director of Retail Architecture
Team: Retail Architecture
Education: Associates Degree in Drafting and Design; Bachelor Degree in Architecture; Construction Management; Engineering or equivalent experience in the AE environment
Experience: 4-8 years in the AE field, focused on document coordination
The QC Lead is a person who has honed his/her skills and is capable of taking a lead role in reviewing and monitoring the quality of integrated Architecture and Engineering construction documents. This position requires a strong attention to detail and coordination of documents, and is capable of performing criteria-based review.
This person will normally be located in the office assisting project documentation within an integrated A/E project team, but this position can also be performed remotely. The QC Lead will have client interaction as needed. Nationwide travel to project locations for the purposes of scoping existing conditions or observing construction is also possible for this position.
- Document reviews
- Training and mentoring production staff
- Directing document coordination
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Soft skills such as being about to receive constructive criticism, being able to communicate with teammates effectively
- Ability to identify and correctly respond to project needs
- Effectively build and maintain relationships with team members
- Maintain a positive and professional work environment
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Paid medical + dental coverage
- 401K match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working schedule
We’re committed to our community and our team culture encourages personal development. We are an EEO employer.