Project Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Director of Project Management
Team: Project Management
Education: High School Diploma minimum, Associates Degree preferred
Experience: 3 years, preferably in an AEC environment
The Project Administrative Assistant will provide the administrative needs of Cyntergy’s PM team members. The person will be highly involved in project management, budgets and scheduling. This will include oversight and coordination of various program, project and office activities related to the Project Management team.
- Set-up new projects in project management software system.
- Assist with project maintenance and reporting in project management software system.
- Assist with proposal preparation and turn-around.
- Assist with preparing project budgets and schedules.
- Assist with preparing files for project deliverables.
- Assist accounting with preparing, reviewing, and sending invoices.
- Assist with mailing and shipping.
- Coordinate conference rooms for meetings.
- Assist with preparing documents for meetings.
- Assist with recording and preparing meeting notes.
- Assist with ordering food and drink for meetings and for project teams staying after hours.
- Follow an organized file management process for electronic and paper documents.
- Assist with making travel arrangements.
- Assist with filling out permit applications.
- Assist with tracking project action items.
- Assist with logging and tracking Requests for Information (RFIs) and Submittals.
- Assist in continuous improvement by understanding the work processes, resources, structure, and business of the firm.
- Provide general support for Project Managers by preparing documents such as narratives, transmittals, meeting agenda, meeting sign-in sheets, review comment response, etc.
- Work in association with other admins to answer main phones/complete other tasks.
- Maintain team vacation schedule in company public calendar.
- Follow a systematic method for self to track time commitments and the completion of tasks.
- Develop and edit project documents from information provided with minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge of computers and MS Office.
- Working knowledge of Deltek Vision, Newforma, and Smartsheet is a plus.
- Skill in working in an office supporting several staff members.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments in a dynamic environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail and aptitude for numbers.
- Working knowledge of internal financial coding structure and client billing process, including analysis and reconciliation of financial data.
- Ability to navigate Internet and Intranet and to use technical equipment.
- Knowledge of where to find information about the firm and other relevant business data.
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks.
- Data entry and word processing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to provide front desk customer service including phone knowledge.
- Excellent time management
- Team player
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Paid medical + dental coverage
- 401K match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working schedule
We’re committed to our community and our team culture encourages personal development. We are an EEO employer.