Retail Project Manager
Reports to: Deputy Director of Retail Architecture
Education: Associates degree in Project Management, Construction Management, CAD or BIM or equivalent work experience
Experience: 2+ years as Project Manager in the practice of architecture or a related field
6+ years experience in facility construction document production
AutoCAD and / or Revit experience preferred
The Project Manager position oversees and plans on all aspects of construction document production within a multi-discipline project team of architects and engineers. This work will include overseeing architectural and engineering production work, such as drafting, 3D computer modeling, and maintaining project files. Local and national travel for the purposes of documenting existing conditions is an applicable part of the job for trained individuals.
- Makes decisions in significant multi-discipline team design problems and methods.
- Actively supervises project budgets, schedules and programs, project communications and documentation, and project team assignments to ensure the most efficient, cost-effective and timely execution of assigned projects.
- Interfaces with other in-house project disciplines to ensure cohesive and coordinated design documentation and solutions.
- Understands the clients building program and assists in investigating, evaluating, and recommending the design solutions that best meets the client’s needs.
- Works closely with Quality Control Manager to ensure projects meet standards and accuracy.
- Ability to balance multiple projects in a fast paced and established national facility building program.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate well internally and externally.
- Expertise, experience and assertiveness in mentoring younger staff.
- Ability to communicate with clients, including estimating fees.
- Working and/or advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit software preferred.
- Experienced using Outlook and other MS Office software.
- Will communicate often with clients.
- Will work with established client software tools.
- Will communicate daily with other project manager(s), clients, stakeholders, and construction stakeholders as changes or issues arise to ensure conformance with contract documents.
- May participate in client meetings.
- May participate in employee performance evaluations.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Paid medical + dental coverage
- 401K match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working schedule
We’re committed to our community and our team culture encourages personal development. We are an EEO employer.