Revit BIM Manager
Reports to: Deputy Director of Retail Architecture
Education: Associates degree in BIM or CAD
Experience: 5-8 years
Experience: Revit or AutoCAD certification preferred
The Revit BIM Manager role is to provide leadership and support to the production teams responsible for the BIM modeling and production services and deliverables Cyntergy provides to our clients. The BIM Manager is involved with all areas of BIM creation and maintenance working with multi discipline teams of architects and engineers. He/she reports directly to the Deputy Director of Retail in the Architecture discipline. This position may also be assigned to teams and or projects where he/she would report directly to the project manager for that team or project, including engineering support.
- Will assist Project Managers with a range of duties including creating computer models, and applying process knowledge as part of a design team.
- Fluency in designing and delivering projects in BIM modeling software, particularly Autodesk REVIT and associated programs.
- Excellent communication skills to work within a team environment, facilitating work flow and communication between architecture and engineering disciplines.
- Advanced ability to provide mentoring, support and technical efficiency advice to individual team members and groups.
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with Clients needing specific BIM knowledge and support.
- Ability to communicate BIM modeling strategies both verbally and graphically.
- Work with the Business Development and Information Technology groups within the firm to promote the firm’s reputation for BIM and quality project delivery.
- Organized, self-starter able to plan ahead and multi-task
- Strong creative skills and technical background.
- Working knowledge of graphics software such as Bluebeam, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat.
- Possesses organizational skills in dealing with both internal and external clients
- Ability to integrate and assimilate within an existing team of designers, architects and engineers.
- Commitment to collaborating with colleagues to integrate BIM processes and technology into the building design process.
- Strong computer skills with sound knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with current architecture and engineering design modeling trends.
- Familiarity with industry standards for BIM production.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to accommodate overnight travel by car and by air.
- Advanced communication and customer skills are necessary In order to assist Cyntergy staff.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Paid medical + dental coverage
- 401K match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working schedule
We’re committed to our community and our team culture encourages personal development. We are an EEO employer.